Saturday, March 15, 2014

KPOP ALBUMS!

I need to know! Where do you live and do they sell kpop stuff in your country?
I'm going to London next summer. Is there anything kpop related there? 
I would appreciate it if you anwsered! Thank you! 

I live in Finland. We have apsolutely nothing here. Nothing! Well there was one shop were you could order albums but not anymore. 

And two countries I really want to know about. Any kpop stuff in Germany or France?


I might be going there too!
It depends ;p


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I live in England and there's nothing here -____- The only thing you'll find in London is Bubble Tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Boohoo! ㅠㅠ But bubble tea is good :) Where can you find it? And can you tell me other places I should visit in london. I know I'm just gonna run around madly and be like: "OMG! Key was here! Minho was there and they were skating in that thing! OUMAIGAWD!!"

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure but you can always Google it ;) Bubble tea is found in most Asian restaurants/takeaways/cafes etc. It's advertised anywhere it's sold so you'll know! Definitely try Covent Garden :)))

      Delete