Saturday, February 22, 2014

One-Shot

Nope! Not talking about the B.A.P's song if that's what you were thinking.

I'm really sorry for not writing anything in a long time, but I have been really busy with school stuff (and other stupid excuses). Being lazy will probably always be my bigest week point. I really suck at learning things. My mom always says that if I really wanted I would get really good grades and stuff and she's right. I know that. But every time I try to even think about studying and doing my school work I end up getting really stressed and can't do anything. 


So yeah! School work will always be my excuse for you guys. I still have to think another excuse of why I'm not doing my school work, tho. Wish me good luck! 

But that's enough about me!


__________________________________________



What I was suposed to tell you that I'm going to finally write my own One-Shot and, of course, It's about EXO and their dorm life. And I PROMISE I'm going to start writing as soon as I finish reading one book for my school. 

Here's the link for my fic!

__________________________________________


Could anyone please tell me if Pretty Little Liars is a good book or not. Yup, that's the one I'm gonna read. Don't think it's really my style (always makes me smile! Thaks Kris) but my friend picked it for me and it's kinda too late to chance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment