Monday, January 20, 2014

Kaisoo mini "story"

I'm sorry 'coz this is so short, but it was part of my roleplay and it was the only one in English. 

So... They were playing truht or dare and it was Minho's turn to spin the bottle. So he did and after the bottle decided to point at Kyungsoo (who was actually Krystal) Minho dared him to kiss Jongin passionately for 10 seconds. It was Kyungsoo's first kiss so he did pretty much nothing so Jongin just grabbed him and started the kiss.   

Jongin's P.O.V


I closed my eyes little hesitantly as i carefully slipped my tongue to explore Kyungsoo's moist mouth. It felt little weird to just randomly kiss someone you barely knew but I had to admit that the boy tasted good. He was a little shy and for a moment I was actually wondering, should I stop this because after all it wasn't my dare to do. But after a very short moment of thinking I desidet to help a cute little Kyungsoo out. He seemed like a very nice guy, indeed. 
I pulled Kyungsoo closer to my body by pulling his waist to mine while my other hand wondered on the joint of his jaw and neck as I pulled him to a deeper kiss.

Then again... I remember Minho saying something about passion... Was this passionate enough? What if it wasn't? Do we have to do this all over again. And again and again until _Minho_ thinks it's passionate enough? 
Little afraid of that happenig I let small moans escape from my mouth even though there was nothing to actually moan about. Seriously... Kyungsoo is very shy kisser. 

After a while of that... Random weirdness I was pretty sure that 10 seconds was already over and that Minho had no intention of telling us about that. I slowly parted my lips from Kyungsoo's and took one smal step further away from the boy. As I just stood there breathing heavily I desided that it was Kyungsoo's job to speak up first.


No comments:

Post a Comment